- What is it: Barba – Beard – is a variety of Trinitario cacoa of which very small quantities are found. The plants host fantastic insects that give the illusion of beards on the trees – hence the name beard.
- Origin: Friis-Holm Chocolate is a Danish artisanal bean-to-bar chocolate firm. Set up in 2008 it operates in tune with sustainable values: micro-ecology of place, single origin native varietals and a direct trade model.
- Ingredients: Cacao min. 70%. Cacao beans, sugar, cacao butter.
- Note: this chocolate is creamy and complex with an initial note of ginger, progressive citrus acidity, distinct spicy and earthy notes on the finish.
Silver – 2015 International Chocolate Awards European
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.