- What is it: a chocolate made from Chuno cacao that grows on three isolated farms in northern Nicaragua, 300-800 m above sea level, and is characterised by controlled fermentation.
- Origin: Friis-Holm Chocolate is a Danish artisanal bean-to-bar chocolate firm. Set up in 2008 it operates in tune with sustainable values: micro-ecology of place, single origin native varietals and a direct trade model.
- Ingredients: Cacao min. 70%. Cacao beans, sugar, cacao butter.
- Note: this chocolate is a fruity explosion followed by notes of black olives, citrus and spices.
2015 International Chocolate Awards: Silver
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.
Friis-Holm Chuno 70% Triple Turned Nicaragua
Grand Cru chocolate bar 70% min. cacao
Weight 100 g
Avvertitemi quando torna disponibile