- What is it: Organic dehydrated Golden Berries (Physalis alkekengi L.). This fruit has a characteristic sweet sour taste and is delicious to taste as a snack, or with your muesli, with yoghurt and in sweet or savoury dishes.
- Origin: the Aruntam Chocolate brand recounts a story through its products. Its name comes from the term used to denominate the spirit of courage of an indomitable Ecuadorean tribe and it represents the iron will that the woman behind the brand, Pia Rivera, employs in her quest to create something special in the world of chocolate. With the Aruntam chocolate line she expresses best the idea of highest quality chocolate: an original product with direct control of all the stages of processing that evokes emotions in those who taste it.
- Ingredients: 100% Physalis alkekengi. Produced in a facility that also processes milk and nuts.
- Certification: organic.
- Storage: this premium chocolate must be properly conserved at a temperature of between 14 and 18 °C and kept away from direct light and sources of excessive heat or cold. If, for example, it is left in the car in summer or winter it will suffer potentially ruinous heat shock.
- Discover the Aruntam – Sensory Chocolate range.
Aruntam Organic Golden Berries 150 g
Organic Physalis Golden Berries Dehydrated
4 in stock