- Cosa è: dried and chopped leaves of Guayusa, the Amazonian super-leaf that provides great natural energy. Guayusa will be your clean energy, the same energy that Amazonian hunters call “mental strength and courage”, in fact, it does not contain aggressive chemicals and does not produce unpleasant effects with the passage of time after drinking it.
- Origine: Zaza Guayusa is grown on a small scale, in an agro-ecological and fair sustainable way, in the Ecuadorian Amazonian forest by a group of very young entrepreneurs.
- Ingredienti: 100% Guayusa (Ilex Guayusa).
- Nutrient: It is rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals, useful to prevent premature ageing; it contains 15 essential amino acids and chlorogenic and ferulic acids that can contribute to cardiovascular health, reduce high blood pressure and regulate body weight.
- Benefit: the infusion that is obtained from the Guayusa, with a naturally soft and sweet taste, provides a charge of good energy for the body and lucidity for the mind.
- Use: we recommend the preparation as an infusion. Put a teaspoon of leaves in a cup, then pour boiling water and leave to infuse for about 5 minutes, filter and drink while still hot. In summer it can be drunk like iced tea with a few drops of lemon. It is traditionally drunk in the morning or early afternoon; in the evening it can interfere with night sleep. It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily dose and not to give to children under three years of age. Guayusa should not replace a varied and balanced diet. It should be stored away from light, heat and moisture. In the case of pregnancy, breastfeeding or health problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
120 g 100% Guayusa
A charge of super healthy energy for body and mind
23 in stock