- What is it: Organic jungle peanuts. These precious peanuts grow in the unpolluted forests of Ecuador and are hand-picked by local tribes.
- Origin: the Aruntam Chocolate brand recounts a story through its products. Its name comes from the term used to denominate the spirit of courage of an indomitable
Ecuadorean tribe and it represents the iron will that the woman behind the brand, Pia Rivera, employs in her quest to create something special in the world of chocolate. With the Aruntam chocolate line she expresses best the idea of highest quality chocolate: an original product with direct control of all the stages of processing that evokes emotions in those who taste it.
- Ingredients: 100% jungle peanuts. Produced in a facility that also processes milk and nuts.
- Certification: organic.
- Storage: this premium chocolate must be properly conserved at a temperature of between 14 and 18 °C and kept away from direct light and sources of excessive heat or cold. If, for example, it is left in the car in summer or winter it will suffer potentially ruinous heat shock.
- Discover the Aruntam – Sensory Chocolate range