- What is it: A journey back through time, to relive the early days of Italian tradition par excellence. A heavenly combination of Arriba Nacional cacao, single region Los Rios of Ecuador, and the best PGI Nocciola Piemonte (hazelnut) results in this delicious Extra Dark Gianduia. The marked creaminess, and the intense characteristic notes of hazelnut masterfully roasted and dark chocolate, with hints of flowers and exotic fruits, will enchant your palate.
- Origin: the Aruntam Chocolate brand recounts a story through its products. Its name comes from the term used to denominate the spirit of courage of an indomitable Ecuadorean tribe and it represents the iron will of Pia Rivera, its ideator, which she employs in her quest to create something special in the world of chocolate. The bars are created subjecting all ingredients to minimal processing so as to preserve their organoleptic properties as far as possible. It is an original product which arouses emotions in those who taste it.
- lngredients: Cacao: 40% min. organic cacao mass, organic PGI Hazelnut Piemonte paste (32,5%), organic cane sugar, organic coconut blossom sugar, organic raw cacao butter. May contain traces of other nuts.
- Certification: organic, VeganOk.
- Awards: SILVER – 2018 International Chocolate Awards – European Bean-to-Bar Competition
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.