- What’s it: this bar of fine chocolate is made from cocoa grown between coconut plantations in Ben Tre province, in the Mekong River Delta area of Vietnam. Coconut milk has been added to this special cacao to create a fantastic bar of Vegan chocolate.
- Origin: In 2011, Sam Maruta and Vincent Mourou, two adopted Vietnamese Frenchmen, founded Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat, Vietnam’s leading single region bean-to-bar artisan chocolate producer, and amazed the world with a luxury chocolate of the highest quality. Created only with 100% local ingredients, from cacao beans to cane sugar, everything is chosen to enhance the scents and aroma of cocoa in each area with total control of the supply chain to give the best possible taste experience. Each bar is handmade with a paper created using the manual technique of screen printing looms and reproduces designs in intense colors inspired by Vietnam’s natural and cultural heritage.
- Ingredients: cacao mass, cane sugar, cacao butter.
- Notes: a perfectly balanced chocolate with notes of fruits and a touch of fresh cream, on the finish notes of spices.
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.