- What is it: Fine chocolate bar with Venezuelan Canoabo cacao, a variety of Criollo very appreciated by chocolatiers around the world. It originated in Sur del Lago de Maracaibo, at the foothills of the Andes, and from there it spread to other areas of the Venezuelan coast.
- Producer: Franceschi Chocolate will take you on a fascinating journey through a unique and precious collection of original chocolate, created with selections of Venezuelan criollo and Trinitario cacao. The valuable genetics of Venezuela are characterized by a combination of aromas, textures and flavors that, thanks to a careful post-harvest process, represent the best of different regions of Venezuela. In Venezuela there are more than 30 varieties of Criollo cacao and for this reason it is considered the “cradle” of this type of cacao in the world
- Ingredients: cocoa (min. 70%), organic cane sugar, cocoa butter.
- Awards: Gold – International Chocolate Awards 2013
- Notes: This chocolate has a long persistence with aromas and flavors of ripe fruit and citrus.
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.