- What is it: chocolate made with a selection of the most precious cacaos from the Peruvian jungle.
- Origin: The Name Cacaosuyo derives from the words ”Cacao” and “Suyo”, the latter in Quechan language meaning region. Tahuantinsuyo was the territory of the Inca Empire: the only empire that existed in the south hemisphere of the world. Tahuantinsuyo means territory of the four regions (north, south, east and west). It is formed of Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile and Perù, in other words nearly the whole coast region of the Pacific Ocean. Cacaosuyo aims to preserve the flavour and the taste of the original cacao in the entire Tahuantinsuyo, mainly hidden in the wide territory of Amazonia in Peru, to transform it into chocolate and share it with the world.
- Ingredients: cacao mass. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and milk.
- Notes: surprise your senses with the delicate flavour of a chocolate bar without sugar: The pureness of cacao in its maximum expression.
- Storage: this premium chocolate must be properly conserved at a temperature of between 14 and 18 °C and kept away from direct light and sources of excessive heat or cold. If, for example, it is left in the car in summer or winter it will suffer potentially ruinous heat shock.
Cacaosuyo Perù Rupa Rupa 100%
Dark Chocolate 100% min. Cacao
3 in stock