- What is it: 100% Alpine Flora honey, Slow Food Presidium. Rare product for the difficult living conditions of bees in high mountains. The Alpine Flora, or Millefiori of High Mountain of the Alps, is characterized by the multiplicity of nectars that compose it: Sainfoin, Campanula, Violet, Clover, Wild Raspberry, Blueberry, Thyme and Serpillo are just some of the floral species that characterise its scents and delicate flavor. Suitable for breakfast and as table honey. Particularly suitable as a tasting honey to be enjoyed on a slice of rye bread or wholemeal.
- Origine: Bee Slow from Piedmont (Val Chisone) is a guarantee of a genuine honey of the highest quality in compliance with good technical and production practices, where the hives are cared for in full harmony with the environment and taking into account the seasonal cycles for sustainable management, ethics, and respect for the ecosystem, which we are part of. Honeys capable of evoking scents, flavours and images of a world and a peasant culture capable of fully satisfying every conscious consumer.
- Ingredients: Alpine Flora honey 100%
- Taste: sweet, characteristic, aromatic, of small fruits.
- Aroma: delicate and characteristic of the high mountain flowers from which it derives.
- Colour: from straw yellow to dark amber
- Premi: awarded with two “golden drops” attributed by the National Register of Experts in Sensory Analysis of Honey at the Giulio Piana competition “Great Honeys of Italy”. Chosen as finalist honey in the section “Honeys Millefiori” with the highest score for organoleptic properties among the honeys of the Piedmont region.