- What is it: in Raw Pacari bars all ingredients are minimally processed with the aim of keeping intact the taste and antioxidants present in cocoa.
- Origin: Pacari is a premium organic gourmet 100% Ecuador product which has won many international prizes. Unrivalled for its fragrance and aroma, from the very first taste Pacari is different. It is processed in single-origin bars or with local fruits and ingredients with unparalleled characteristics which cannot be found elsewhere. Just as with the grapevine for its grapes and wine, so it is with the cacao plant for its beans and chocolate: the genetic make-up of the plant and the terroir give rise to unique aromas and scents. This all makes for a chocolate with great personality and soul. Ethical, excellent, fair trade. Not simply a product but a project based on a vision.
- Ingredients: organic cocoa beans Arriba Nacional, organic cacao nibs 1%.
- Note: the Raw 101% chocolate bar has delicate hints of fruit which perfectly complement the bitterness and sourness of the pure sugar free
cacao and the crunchiness of the cocoa grain is added to the whole.
- Certification: Organic, Kosher.
- Storage: this high-quality chocolate should be stored in a proper way. The ideal storage temperature is between 16 and 20 °C, avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold, for example, it must not be left in the car both in summer and in winter, it could ruin it.