- What it is: Thin slices of fruit, tubers and vegetables (plane, beetroot, stingray, cassava, sweet potato) become a tasty snack.
- Producer: Kiwa was born in 2008 from the dream of a couple. The word KIWA comes from QIWA which means green in Quechua, the native language of the South American Andes. KIWA salty snacks are made from fruit, vegetables and tubers, without artificial flavors, preservatives or colorings. Kiwa collaborates with 320 small farmers who are organized in different cooperatives, with fair working conditions and compensation.
- Ingredients: plane tree, beetroot, parsnip, cassava, sweet potato, non-hydrogenated vegetable oil from sustainable crops, salt.
- Benefits: Vegetables are grown, harvested and treated to preserve natural flavors, nutrients and high amounts of antioxidants.
- Use: an excellent snack at all times.
- Certifications: No GMO (Non-GMO Project), Gluten Free (Gluen-Free CSA), Kosher (Orthodox Union – OU).